[Qt] Qt versions on the create_framework.sh file

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:38:19 CEST 2007

On 10/11/07, Hess, Philip J <pjhess at purdue.edu> wrote:
> The trickiest part of creating the Qt interface library and framework on
> OS X is step 2 in my instructions:

Yes, it's tricky (and takes a lot of time to complete the build of
Qt), but it only needs to be done once.

I already have create the framework. I have a directory called:

/Library/Frameworks/Qt4Intf.framework

And several frameworks related to Qt4. What should be distributed?

Only the Qt4Intf.framework? If so, in which format? A zip file?

Maybe we could distribute the Qt related frameworks too. Otherwise
everyone using this framework would require building Qt.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho