[Qt] Some new things & news

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sun Oct 21 19:28:39 CEST 2007

Hi all,
1. I'll be out of coding in next 10 days , but I'll be accessible by e-mail
(and possible irc , but not sure).

2.Den, there are some changes to bindings (LCLItemDelegate addons), they are
well tested, doesn't harm anybody so I would like to see it inside bindings ,
after 0.9.24 out. There are also some missing classes so if U can it would be
nice to prepare it for next bindings (no hurry).
So if U can here they are:
QItemEditorFactory, QItemSelectionModel, QItemRangeSelection,
QTableWidgetSelectionRange .
I cannot attach changes since it's gzipped 116 k. ... I'll send it to you by
e-mail.

zeljko