[Qt] Random crashes on Mac with the magnifier

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Mon Oct 29 10:06:32 CET 2007

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho пишет:

[skip many words]

> I don't remember this problems before, but maybe I just didn't test it
> enougth. I went up to revision 12200 but they still happen there.
>
> Any ideas?

Once I looked at qt source to understand how qt loop differ from lcl
loop. And seems qt uses processEvents always with
QEventLoopDeferredDeletion flag. You can try to change all
QCoreApplication_processEvents and pass there that flag with 'or' (same
as TQtWidgetSet.AppProcessMessages done).

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.