[Qt] commit 12161

Den.Jean at telenet.be Den.Jean at telenet.be
Mon Sep 24 14:33:10 CEST 2007

>I am not happy with it :) Windows and 4.2 bindins are not available!

Yes, there should not be commits of temp evaluation versions!

But on the other hand, I just released V1.51.
Please update svn.

I added your LCLMessageEvent.

In your mail there was an usage sample
>    MessageEvent := QLCLMessageEvent_create(QEventUser, Msg, WParam,
LParam);
>    try
>      QCoreApplication_postEvent(Widget, MessageEvent);
>    finally
>      QEvent_destroy(MessageEvent);
>    end;

I think you should not destroy the message.
See Qt doc:
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/qcoreapplication.html#postEvent

I left some test code in qlclmessageevent.h and the mainwindow demo
to verify that.

First enable the more verbose destructor in the QLCLMessageEvent Class.
Then recompile the library. Then compile the mainwindow demo and
look at the console output. You will see that the event gets destroyed.

I should remove this code in V1.52, remind me if I forget.

regards,

Den Jean