[Qt] qt laz arm tpanel prob

Terry Kemp klc at klc.net.nz
Wed Apr 2 03:14:50 CEST 2008

hi,

I have a problem in qt on arm with tpanel borders and captions being
drawn too high on the component.
the caption text is centered left to right properly but is at the top of
the panel rather than the middle. the border seems to draw around this
point also rather than the actual area it paints so the bottom border is
about a third up the component and the top border is gone.

the software when run from lazarus (x86_64 compiled with qt as lcl)
works fine, so its an arm issue.

Any pointers?

I am using qt4pas-V1.61_Qt4.3.1 compiled against
qtopia-core-opensource-src-4.4.0-snapshot-20080218

compiling with latest (todays) fpc-svn and lazarus svn for arm eabi and
running on a Gumstix

Thanks

Terry