[Qt] qt laz arm tpanel prob

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Wed Apr 2 23:00:12 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 02 April 2008 09:42:59 pm Terry Kemp wrote:
> I had to undefine -D BINUX and def out a couple of other session manager

I tried anyhow:
http://users.pandora.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/qtopia_qt4pas-V1.63_Qt4.3.4.tar.gz
http://users.pandora.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/qtopia_demos-V1.63_Qt4.3.4.tar.gz

I only compiled lib (no demos) i386
I configured qtopia without options

(qtopia-core-opensource-src-4.3.4)

To get things compiled, I defined the new platform as such:

"QTOPIA"  =   ["Q_WS_QWS", "Q_OS_LINUX","Q_OS_UNIX", "QT_NO_SESSIONMANAGER"]

I do not know why QT_NO_SESSIONMANAGER gets defined when qtopia is defined
without options.

For some strange reason, you have to add libQtNetwork.so.4 to the compile
script for qtopia apps (google). I need to do this to find the actual value
of the enums through c++ programs.

To get intermediate results, I avoided all methods that have parameters like
QRgb of QWSDisplay (not yet available, need some work). But they are needed
for lazarus/lcl/qt.

new compile script for lib: compile_lib_qtopia.sh (not arm ofcourse)

regards,

Den Jean