[Qt] Linking error with Lazarus Qt on Mac OS X 10.5

Stephane Carre scarre.lu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 12:57:53 CET 2008

Small update on point 4 below:
> 4) I stopped investigating with the latest snapshot and had to go back
> to the latest stable release (0.9.26), because, other than Qt issues,
> the package installation mechanism is broken, so I could not install
> SqlDB, LazReport and other packages which are required for my
> applications.
I tried again this morning with the snapshot from 26 dec 2008 (the
snapshot from 27 dec 2007 crashes upon opening my project). I recompiled
the LCL via the menu Tools/Configure "Build Lazarus", selecting the
'Clean all' and 'With packages' options. I passed "-dUSE_QT_44
-k'-framework' -k'Qt4Inft' -k'-lobjc' -k'-framework' -k'Foundation'" in
the Options edit box.
Now simple projects no longer have a linking error... but since package
installation is still VERY broken with the snapshots, the whole thing is
useless for my projects requiring DB access and reporting.

How can I get Qt to work with the stable version of Lazarus (0.9.26) ?