[Qt] App does not launch under Windows

Damien Gerard milipili at shikami.org
Wed Jan 2 14:15:36 CET 2008

Hi !

I have a problem with a closed source app under Windows.
I would like to try the Widgetset QT instead of the win32 one due to
issues on the TScrollBox and TNoteBook but once compiled the
application does not run and exit with an exit code equals to 1
according to gdb (without any comments).

I tried with an empty project and it works really fine (lastest
snapshot of lazarus).

Is there a way to get more debug ?

--
Damien Gerard
milipili at shikami.org

People who used magic without knowing what they were doing usually
came to a sticky end. All over the entire room, sometimes.
     -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)