[Qt] Latest qt4pas compilation problem

Ales Katona almindor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:53:01 CET 2008

Den Jean  wrote / napĂ­sal(a):
> first two lines:
> /usr/include/c++/4.1.3/cstddef:54: error: ptrdiff_t has not been declared
> /usr/include/c++/4.1.3/bits/postypes.h:78: error: ptrdiff_t does not name a type
>
> just locate and read some of the stddef.h files present on your harddisk (define ptrdiff_t)
> I think your compiler setup is broken, if it is rpm based, uninstall and reinstall and try
> to have only one gcc version.

Ok I compiled a simple example Qt4 app and it worked, so I guess the
problem lies elsewhere? I also tried re-installing all gcc and g++ stuff
I have (I got only 1 version of compiler[s], but 2 gcc-base because of
dependencies, but I reinstalled those as well). Nothing seems to help :(

I'll try older qt4pas again if it works per-chance, that should clear
things up.

Ales