[Qt] FocusChanged changes

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sun Mar 2 11:23:48 CET 2008

On Sunday 02 March 2008 11:11, Paul Ishenin wrote:
> zeljko wrote:
> >> It enters endless loop due to missed implementation for MDI inside LCL.
> >> This should be fixed on LCL level.
> >
> > so, workaround is ok for now ? ;)
>
> Maybe. I dont know a reason why focus jumps back to form when we call
> setFocus for edit control. If you know please tell me then we can fix
> this reason. In other case we should use your solution.

I think it's because of workspace (it manages children windows)
(Application<->MainForm<->Workspace<->MDIChild<->).
I know that my patch is workaround, but as I can see it breaks nothing,
MDIChilds are focused properly ... (workspace is doing this).
As you said before, problem is in missing LCL implementation, so we can sign
it as workaround until better times for MDI comes :)

Shoud I commit ?