[Qt] Mac binary installer

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Tue Nov 18 19:23:54 CET 2008

> I do not know why it fails on your computer. I installed Qt 4.3 (w/o
> removing Qt 4.4, the installer removed it) and followed the instructions
> from V1.68: with this result: Qt 4.3 freepasca:-)

with my splint finger, I accidentally pushed the Send Button.
So, can you please remove and cleanly install
	* latest xcode
 	* latest fpc : make sure you have a clean /etc/fpc.cfg
        * remove from /Library/Receipts all Qt4Intf*
 	* Qt 4.4 or 4.3 from dmg (not from source/make install)
	* Note: you did not have to sudo the "compile lib script",
	  only sudo the "create framework script".

If this solves it, it was a PC configuration, else ... ?!

I tried Qt 4.4 and Qt 4.3 and both just work with their respective (!) V1.68

regards,

Den Jean