[Qt] qt4.4.3 qtopia

Terry Kemp klc at klc.net.nz
Tue Oct 28 22:32:44 CET 2008

Hi Den,

I have applied your patchset and am using -dUSE_QT_44 - works well.

Couple of things when crosscompiling with -dQTOPIA tho

QrbgH is not defined anywhere.

A couple of calls need ifndef QTOPIA added cos BINUX is automatically
defined on linux (even arm)...

unit qt4;
{ Version : 1.64 }

-------
{$IF DEFINED(LINUX) or DEFINED(FREEBSD) or DEFINED(NETBSD)}
  {$DEFINE BINUX}
  QtIntf = 'libqt4intf.so';
{$ENDIF}
{$IFDEF DARWIN}
  QtIntf = '';
{$ENDIF}
-------

I know I have asked before - but I was sure you said that BINUX and
QTOPIA shouldn't be defined at the same time. Do you instead need to
change the above code to {$IF (DEFINED(LINUX) or DEFINED(FREEBSD) or
DEFINED(NETBSD)) and not DEFINED(QTOPIA)} or whatever.

Also I noticed I commented out a QString_arg - probably because the
compiler complained about identical parameters.

Terry