[Qt] Fixed 64bit

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Tue Sep 30 09:35:34 CEST 2008

zeljko wrote:
> We must request it as soon as possible, so ppl (other customers) can see that
> and vote for solution, and then it can be added to qt-4.5 todo's.
> Paul pls. write exact what I have to request from qt.

We need:

A legal way to request TitleBar palette from qt. Qt itself generates
this palette in several places like:
QPalette QMdiSubWindowPrivate::desktopPalette() const
void QWorkspaceTitleBarPrivate::readColors()

All places are private and we cannot relate on them. We need a methods
in a public api which do the same things: return QPalette with titlebar
colors.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.