[Qt] Qt contest

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:58:48 CEST 2008

Hello,

I just got an e-mail that we have 10 hours for the time to submit our
solution in the Qt Contest. They should have sent something some days
before the end, and not just now, but this doesn't matter, because our
solution is ready =) Our solution is the latest subversion Lazarus
running in the Qt interface.

Paul and Zeljko, please give me your address. It seams to be necessary
because they may send us some gifts. And also your shirt size. There
is L, M, L, XL and XXL. I don't know precisely what each value means.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho