[Qt] Please version the libqt4intf.so!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Mon Aug 17 23:37:48 CEST 2009

Hello Den!
Thank you for your response! I versioned the Debian package 1.70Qt4.5.1 (We
can use numbers for versioning too)
I would prefer the last solution too. This is very easy to remember for the
users and makes no more lintian problems.
The only important thing is that the version number changes if you break
the API. So if a change for support of minor Qt4 releases does not break
the API it is not important for the release number.
Thank you very much for your help!
When can I expect a new version?
Best regards
    Matthias Klumpp