[Qt] My account and problems with lazarus/ qt embedded

Patrick Dohrmann pdo at tu-clausthal.de
Sun Jan 4 23:19:55 CET 2009

I see and got no response to that mail. thats why i am asking again and
being so unsatisfied...by the way today seems to be the first day i can
write to this mailinglist. so if you mean the mail i send you in
private: nothing had worked.
nothing found in any tutorials helped me. therfore i set up a clean
installation of ubuntu/gutsy with latest fpc, lazarus, qt/embedded.
tried the tutorials and all i get is the linker error mailed earlier.