[Qt] New LCL/Qt WebKit Demo: javascript, plugins, cookies, proxy and server authentication

Den.Jean at telenet.be Den.Jean at telenet.be
Wed Jun 17 13:02:30 CEST 2009

>Do you have an idea how can I set that parameter ?
popups: I thought that would not be interesting anyhow
for a RIA application embedded(enriched) in lazarus.

Will look into it. Can you give a sample site to test it.
I am not an expert in popup technology, maybe there are many types.

With this line in the demo
QWebPage_setLinkDelegationPolicy(QWebView_Page(WebView.Handle),QWebPageDelegateAllLinks);
i convert requests to open a new window(or tab) into a signal
handled by pascal. I handle these requests by opening in the same window.
So this way I let anchors with target attribute _blank open in the same window.

regards,

Den Jean