[Qt] one more class needed ... if possible

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Mon Jun 22 23:14:13 CEST 2009

On Monday 22 June 2009 11:57:21 zeljko wrote:
> Den , is it possible to add QThread to next bindings release ?

V1.71RC2:
	QThread: Did not test, can you check if this is enough ?
	QLCLWebView_override_createWindow: allows to intercept request
	for new window: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/qwebview.html#createWindow
	I am adding demo for this to LCLWebkit demo.

When demo is done and WebKit is complete enough for you all,
I will start the tedious work of going through all the OSes for a final release.

This is a temp release (will overwrite it like I did with RC1)
Should work with Qt4.5.0 too.

http://users.telenet.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/bin-qt4pas-V1.71RC2_Qt4.5.1.tar.gz
http://users.telenet.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/qt4pas-V1.71RC2_Qt4.5.1.tar.gz
http://users.telenet.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/mac_qt4pas-V1.71RC2_Qt4.5.1.zip