[Qt] Packaging of qt4-lib for FPC/Laz developers

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Thu May 28 18:27:01 CEST 2009

The wrapper library can also be used from non-pascal applications.
Otherwise it is completely written in C++ and not an official part of FPC
(?).
So maybe it would make more sense to create an independent package, I
think.

(But there may also be some advantages in making libqt4intf.so part of the
official FPC - pleas ask the developer of Qt4FPC abou this)
Cheers
    Matthias