[Qt] Serious problems with libqt4intf quality for Debian

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sun Nov 8 10:00:36 CET 2009

On Saturday 07 November 2009 20:44, Matthias Klumpp wrote:

> The build system looks like it is a buildd killer. It basically builds
> all files at once, instead of build all files and then link them
> together.
>
> I'm not sure I like this way of creating qt bindings, I_think doing what
> the kdebindigs people, by using the 'smoke' intermediate library is a
> better way ahead.

So, 'smoke' can do C bindings ?
Anyway, I can agree that it would be nice to have separated bindings for each
qt lib eg. gui, non-gui, network, webkit etc .. but I'm happy with current
one because:
1.It's the only bindings which have.
2.It works, thanks to Den.

So, I think that only person who can help you/us is Den.

zeljko