[Qt] qt4pas-V1.72_Qt4.5.2 compile issues

Nataraj S Narayan natarajsn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 07:15:42 CET 2009

Hi Den

I am  writing full blown  Qt-embedded 4.5.2 Apps with sqlite and mysql
backends  for few months now, running on my At91Sam9263ek SBC.

Using uClibc rfs from http://buildroot.uclibc.org.

I do have a working fpc app using ncurses.

Please have a look at this thread with Jonas Maebe:-

http://www.mail-archive.com/fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org/msg15204.html

My first decent working tool was Delphi 4. May I ask you, other than
the Lazarus IDE, do developers using fpc+qt have any advantage over
them who use C++, Ruby, python etc?

regards

Nataraj