[Qt] QT/Embedded for FPC/Lazarus

Nataraj S Narayan natarajsn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:19:30 CEST 2009

Hi

At the moment , I am on arm-linux-uclibcgnueabi- on root file system
built using buildroot with uclibc. This is quite suited for my SBC,
which has modest Ram (64M) and 265M flash. I able to get cross compile
fpc and do get a working ppcrossarm
using :-

make distclean crosszipinstall CPU_TARGET=arm CROSSOPT='-CfSOFT -darm
-dFPC-ARMEL -gl' FPC=/usr/local/bin/fpc
BINUTILSPREFIX=/usr/buildroot-v23434/build_arm/staging_dir/usr/bin/arm-linux-uclibcgnueabi-

Dont use scratchbox as of now. I do cross compile on a debian machine
with --host=arm-linux

regards

Nataraj