[Qt] Printing with WebKit

aime two aime2nice at oqvrai.net
Mon Sep 7 19:38:33 CEST 2009

Thanks for your time.

QPrinter_isValid returns : "true";
Qprinter_Printername returns the name of the printer I select with
printdialog1.execute (Canon MP600R Printer)
I set PrinterOutputFormat with "QPrinterNativeformat"
I set Printer PageSize to "0" (QPrinterA4)

Qprinter_PrintProgram returns : '' (empty string)

is this last thing my problem?

P.S. Sorry for my english....