[Qt] Release V.172RC

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:05:05 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 3:36 AM, zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:
> My machine is installed in 2004 (think fedora 3), and reading your text I can
> develop only with qt-3.3. There's no support for qt4 in fedora 3, but I've
> maded packages by myself :)

Yes, but I am worried about Linux users, not developers. People that
don't work with software development and have no idea what the word
"source code" means. How many of them would build a new Qt version
just to use, let's say PeaZip made with Lazarus?

> yes, time to stabilize qt interface has come, and I'm planning to remove beta
> status of qt for 0.9.30.
> It was hard before qt-4.5 since there was many bugs and instability
> (especially in qt-4.3).
> Producing software which runs on more computers :)

I am happy we agree =)

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho