[Qt] Qt for VC++ 2008

Marcin Dębicki alterfenix at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 23:14:32 CET 2010

Well then I have installed VC++ 2008 Express, converted mk files so
they match 4.6.0 version and everything compiles just fine. However
when I try to link it I get like 7500 errors like:
unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static
struct QMetaObject const QObject::staticMetaObject"
(__imp_?staticMetaObject at QObject@@2UQMetaObject@@B)

Since I am not exactly C expert can anyone tell what's wrong?

Best regards,
Marcin Dębicki