[Qt] List of developers

Ge592 Ge592 at telenet.be
Tue Jan 12 19:44:45 CET 2010

On Tuesday 12 January 2010 19:17:45 Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> I build Debian packages for this library and included Jan Van Hijfte as
I am also working on a different version with every file compiled separately,
so that it is easy to compare and explain to Debian packager why all files
are included in one file in the speedy version (give him choice)
So please wait a bit.
> copyright holder and single developer, because noone else is mentioned in
> the source code.
> But I also talked to Den Jean and others, who helped me a lot in making the
Den Jean is nickname, Jan Van hijfte is real name
(Den = The, Jean is French for  Jan)