[Qt] Is there a easiest way?

Christian Sciberras uuf6429 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:07:45 CET 2010

About the part rebuilding the IDE...
I first tried using as said in that article, and it gave me some problems.
So, later on on a different machine, I just tried compiling the demos
*without* rebuilding the IDE.
It worked just fine.
Incidentally, I also got to run/compile using the Win32 widgetset but also
use the QT bindings and as far as I could see, it worked fine.
I'm just unsure of what's going on.

Kind regards,
Christian Sciberras.