[Qt] Crashes with qt-4.7

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sun Nov 21 13:14:22 CET 2010

Hi all,

Lazarus and qtlcl apps crashes with qt-4.7 due to sse2 enabled.
More links and informations why it crashes can be found here:

I've fixed problem by rebuilding bindings with -mstackrealign , now it works
as expected and no more crashes with qt-4.7.

Den, can you add (if you have gcc which supports -mstackrealign) an binary
download of 2.1 bindings with -mstackrealign compiled binaries (which should
be marked as binary for Qt-4.7.0 and higher).
If not, you can download it from my private machine and test (compiled on
FC13 , gcc-4.4.4 20100630 (Red Hat 4.4.4-10). Please drop me an email and
I'll send you link to download.

zeljko