[Qt] libQt4Pas on Ubuntu

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Fri Apr 8 20:04:09 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 06 April 2011 14:10:54 Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> I applied the attached patch to the Debian and Ubuntu packages, which adds
you might consider cleaning up the patch (not for me, but for Debian)

> the -mstackrealign flag if an x86_64 or x86 platform is detected, as this
I found x86_64 in the Qt source code, but x86 ??? Did you test this :-)
I tried on 32bit linux and got i686.
Reading the qt source code I see why: qmake/project.cpp

> GCC flag is not available for other targets than these two.
Good that you noticed that. Does the compiling fail on other architectures ?
Or do you just get a warning ?

However using QMAKE_HOST.arch will cause problems when cross compiling.
see: http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-9160

> You might want to add it to the upstream sources too.
I had already added mstackrealign in all cases,
I will now use : 86 as keyword, I hope there is no
other architecture that has 86 in it

regards,

Den Jean