[Qt] Problem with Qt binding v2.4

Trx TX trx at devbin.org
Thu Aug 18 22:12:24 CEST 2011

Hi, thank you for your answer.

Here it's not inlined, its just :

    bool isValid() const;

I have in the meantime commented out that function in the library, and it
works perfectly. I have compiled it in scratchbox (harmattan sdk is
available now like fremantle..) which can be downloaded from nokia's site...
I believe that Harmattan is hardfloat now, like MeeGo.

Also, since Harmattan is uses QML now, we are in kind of a problem, as
QWidget is being deprecated.. There are no native styles, so everything is
ugly :)
One more problem is that when you create an application and run it in N950
(i was one of the lucky few who received N950 from Nokia) there is a toolbar
in the bottom of the screen which you cant hide unless you have QML code...

For the past few days, i have managed to create a QML window (i have
translated some QtDeclarative headers into libQt4Pas) via QDeclarativeView.
Then i created a dummy class in the library (QDeclarativeItem), and
registered that type during runtime via qmlRegisterType function. Now, if i
use eg. a QPushButton i can display it in that QMLWindow via
QDeclarativeProxyWidget. But the trouble is, i can't embbed any LCL
component because it needs a parent in order to be shown which is where i
got stuck. I dont know how to make LCL component to be drawn(is this the
right word?) without a parent (not possible i believe), or how to get a
valid hwnd from that qml window.. Do you have any suggestions how to solve
this?

It would be nice to mix QML and LCL :)

One more thing, i have translated the whole QtSensors, and they can now be
used in fpc, i also created classes for them to simplify the use... I didn't
translate hooks (there are a few) because i dont know C++ that well, but i
will manage looking at the library as an example. So i hope i can contribute
that to the library when i finish if you are interested..

Svetozar Belic.

believed to be clean.