[Qt] Problem with Qt binding v2.4

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Mon Aug 22 22:03:30 CEST 2011

On Monday 22 August 2011 14:58:47 Trx TX wrote:
> People tested and it works pretty fast on N900 if you have class 6+
> microSD
I tested it on a class 10 card and it was unbearably and ridiculously slow.
So slow that the phone was complete unusable for normal usage (phone,sms,
take picture, browse ... ). It is a joke how Maemo was so good years
before other smartphones (real and usable multi-tasking,copy past, great
task switcher, great battery life,...)and now Meego seems to have started
from scratch trying to solve all optimizations already present in Maemo
all over again (power optimization, startup speed of phone, startup speed
of apps, ..). I hope the next release will be usable, because I really like to have
a small, almost standard linux in a phone (Android is not comparable)

regards,

Den Jean