[Qt] Compile Pascal Qt Interface from source

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 23:35:52 CET 2011

Den Jean kirjoitti maanantai 31 tammikuu 2011 21:59:11:
> On Monday 31 January 2011 01:45:24 Juha Manninen wrote:
> > Ok, I got it working. I had installed KDE and QT from a testing
> > repository. It was working until now but then something broke.
> > I disabled it and run "yum distribution-synchronization" and now Lazarus
> > works. I will not use testing repository in future.
>
> I installed a 64bit linux but cannot reproduce the crash for the moment
> (oxygen theme,QT_NATIVE_DIALOGS,Qt 4.7.1 etc...)

It may be difficult to reproduce. I used the following [kde-testing] Fedora
repo. It used to work but one update broke something and Lazarus crashed.
All KDE programs worked as before though.
QT was updated to 4.7.1.something. Maybe it had a new experimental feature.

"oxygen.so" in the backtrace still buzzles me because I had used KDE theme
Plastik for many days instead of Oxygen. Their window appearance differs so
much that they can't be confused.

Juha

[kde-testing]
name=kde-testing