[Qt] Compiling Qt4Pas 2.1 with 4.7 on mac 10.5

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Wed Mar 9 09:15:00 CET 2011

<<< 09.03.2011 8:42 - Roland Turcan "konf at rotursoft.sk" >>>
RT> <<< 08.03.2011 21:03 - Den Jean "Den.Jean at telenet.be" >>>
DJ>> On Tuesday 08 March 2011 19:54:46 Den Jean wrote:
>>> can you verify if this function is available
>>> in the Qt 4.7.X binary (with nm ?)

DJ>> read this, others too noticed symbol macMenu is not present
DJ>> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.bindings/6598

DJ>> I will look into it, just remove related code manually if you are in a hurry.
DJ>> I checked that macMenu is not used in Lazarus.

RT> Thanks. I have commented out #include "qmenu_c.cpp" line and I've got
RT> compiled.

To remove #iclude was good to get compiled qt4pas, but I was not able
to compile lazarus. Therefore I had to comment out in qmenu_c.cpp:

#if defined DARWIN
//C_EXPORT void * QMenu_macMenu(QMenuH handle, void * merge)
//{
//      return (void *) ((QMenu *)handle)->macMenu((OSMenuRef)merge);
//}

#endif

--
Best regards, TRoland