[Qt] Warning about wrong char code with QT bindings

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Mon Mar 14 20:19:12 CET 2011

On Sunday 13 of March 2011 22:33:39 Juha Manninen wrote:
> Zeljan:
>
> About r.29822.
> In Search dialog, when pressing Enter you get a DebugLn warning (changed
> from Assertion failure) about key not being LM_SYSCHAR.
> It happens only with QT.
>
> Can you please see if it is something to worry about.

Well...yes, or qt is wrong or LCL is wrong :)
Qt sends LM_CHAR instead of LM_SYSCHAR when there's no syskey pressed (Alt,
Ctrl etc)
I've readed http://wiki.freepascal.org/LCL_Key_Handling and there's no
explanation about difference between LM_CHAR and LM_SYSCHAR (and when each of
them should be sended and why).
So when I get that informations, that part will be fixed in a second.

zeljko