[Qt] Qt framebuffer for ARM

Zoran Djordjevic djdjdjole at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 08:26:55 CET 2012

SORRY - my mistake - compiler options are (previous ona was from some other attempt):

-MObjFPC -Scghi -O1 -Tlinux -Parm -g -gl -vewnhi -l -Filib/arm-linux -Fu../../../lazarus/lcl/units/arm-linux/qt -Fu../../../lazarus/lcl/units/arm-linux -Fu../../../lazarus/components/lazutils/lib/arm-linux -Fu../../../lazarus/packager/units/arm-linux -Fu. -FUlib/arm-linux/ -dLCL -dLCLqt -dQTOPIA -k-L/home/djdjdjole/lazarus/fpc/libcross

Thanks