[Qt] Qt5 bindings attn Den Jean

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sun Dec 15 13:24:15 CET 2013

Hi,

Seem that my e-mail is blacklisted by your provider for some reason, so
I don't know if you get my answer about "Qt Binding"  email.

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on sh100.subhosting.net.

The message identifier is:     1VrljL-0005Yb-O0
The date of the message is:    Sat, 14 Dec 2013 10:41:50 +0100
The subject of the message is: Re: Fwd: Re: Qt Binding

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

   Den.Jean at telenet.be
     Delay reason: SMTP error from remote mail server after initial
connection:
     host smtp-telenet.telenet-ops.be [195.130.132.55]:
     421 emile.telenet-ops.be bizsmtp 209.59.244.67 sorry, you have
temporarily been blacklisted

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
and when that happens, the message will be returned to you."

pls, let me know what to do or where to re-send my answer.

zeljko