[Qt] qt4.pas

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Thu Sep 19 10:15:33 CEST 2013

Hi!
Just FYI, when creating the Debian package some time in the past, I
stored that file in the development package as
 /usr/share/pascal/qt4/qt4.pas
which makes some sense, although the FPC compiler AFAIK doesn't search
this path (but I can still be included or the file can be used as
reference for developers).
Cheers,
   Matthias

2013/9/18 Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com>:
> 在 2013-9-19 AM5:44,"Den Jean" <Den.Jean at telenet.be>写道:
>
>> I think the typical way Fedora way of doing this is having a
>> package for the library.so.version.version and another package,
>> the devel package, for the header (i.e. qt4.pas) and the library.so
>>
>> the location could be an include dir like
>> /usr/include/qt4pas/qt4.pas
>>
>> look at the content of gtkada and gtkada-devel
>> (disregard the *.ali stuff)
>
> Yeah I know, but the problem is that Fedora packages collection doesn't have
> people interested in pascal. And we still don't have packaging guideline for
> pascal. So I don't know where is the proper location.
>
> I'm also not a Pascal developer, so I'm not sure, too.
>
>> thank you for the packaging effort.
>> I really appreciate this.
>
> You're welcome. I was packaging doublecmd when I found that Fedora even
> doesn't have qt4pas library...
>
> Of course there are many languages in the world. :)

KDE-Developer    | GNOME-Contributor