[Qt] OpenGL bindings

Heiko Tietze heiko_tietze at web.de
Mon Dec 15 13:05:41 CET 2014

Hi folks,

Looks like the work on implementing OpenGL binding for Qt has been startet,
which are exiting news. I can compile my program against Qt using OpenGL under
Linux but not Darwin (glqtcontext.pas(196,29) Error: Identifier not found
"QX11Info_display"). And VBO's are not shown (without gl_error). I suppose the
work is not finished ("openglcontext.pas: Author: Mattias Gaertner...
Abstract:... - qt with glx     : no (started)").

I wonder if there is any schedule. Should I file bugreports or spam the mailing
list? And if so, which one?

Anyway, I'm happy to have OpenGL on the horizon.

Cheers,
Heiko