[Qt] V2.6Alpha

max max at olo.com.pl
Sun Feb 2 23:21:37 CET 2014

I tested "V2.6Alpha" It works wery well with Qt 5.2
(only PageControl has problems )

But I have few questions :

[1] Why you change "function" to "procedure" ? For example:
QHoverEvent_pos , QMouseEvent_pos, QMouseEvent_globalPos,
QMouseEvent_globalPos,
QContextMenuEvent_pos, QContextMenuEvent_globalPos
After that lazarus\lcl\interfaces\qt is not backwards compatible.
In may place I must
   {$IFDEF QT_5}
   {$ELSE}
   {$ENDIF}
To compile my application with "V2.6Alpha" with Qt5.2

[2] In your opinion what is best way to add Qt5 to lazarus:
a) Use current qt widgetset lazarus\lcl\interfaces\qt  and all
difference put into
   {$IFDEF QT_5}
   {$ELSE}
   {$ENDIF}
b) or Create new widgetset qt5 lazarus\lcl\interfaces\qt5

[3]
Have you widgetset  for lazarus for qt5  ?

Max