[Qt] V2.6Alpha

den.jean at telenet.be den.jean at telenet.be
Tue Feb 4 10:11:31 CET 2014

> Your binding is "hand made" or have you "magic geneator" ?
Magic does not exist in bindings.
99% of code is hard work = i.e. manual fixes = mess :-(
There are too many things to deal with.

I always look at other binding in the hope of finding a magic one,
but alas, everyone has the same problems.
Only with dynamic languages you can cope more easily with this.

Sometimes other binding are dead before I have had
the time to switch :-)  QtC binding, Qt Jambi, PySide (almost dead)

If i find time I will look into the libclang based moc of Olivier.
I usually go to FOSDEM, but this year I was unable to go, so I missed this:
https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/event/usecasesclangcppparser/

I will release a Qt 5.2 binding soon.
Many internal fixes for the many new classes in Qt 5.2
that are present in Qt 5.1. Not many external changes visible.

I am now working on coping with the module of each class
and restructuring the generation in preparation of splitting the lib.