[Qt] Qt5 and lazarus

Paul Gevers elbrus at debian.org
Tue May 23 20:21:40 CEST 2017

Hi,

On 23-05-17 09:14, zeljko wrote:
>> In the past, we were getting the c-bindings from Jan van Hijfte's
>> web-siteĀ¹. It seems that the source in Lazarus is now more up-to-date.
>> Is Lazarus now taking over the maintenance of the bindings?
>
> Exactly.

I believe Jan is reading this list. It would be great if he would
mention this on his web-site as well.

In Debian we call the "make bigide LCL_PLATFORM=qt5" target but that
fails during linking. What is the intended make target to build the IDE
for qt5? My (maybe naive) approach would be to build the libqtpas
package with the binding from lazarus and then build lazarus using those
library files, but I expect you have something else in mind?

Paul