[Customdrawn] Trying "Customdrawn"

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Mar 27 13:08:18 CEST 2012

On 03/27/2012 11:54 AM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> @Michael Schnell
> Where is the bug report with the font files attached?
I understand that the problem is not related to any dedicated font. So
IMHO I should first reduce the count of TTF files to be analyzed (down
to one ?) and hopefully find if there is a certain file that triggers
the problem.

As you found that the luxib triggers the problem, and I found that as
well the one I originally had as the one you sent do this, I, after
having removed mine, now will remove yours as well and retest.

-Michael