[Lazarus-es] tabla sqlite que no se actualiza

Martin Gomez mmgomez en gmail.com
Mie Mayo 8 16:36:55 CEST 2013

Topic: Lazarus book for sale in Brazil  (Read 3020 times)
felipemdc <http://lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2718>

   - Administrator
   - Hero Member
   - [image: *]
   - <http://lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2718>
   -

Lazarus book for sale in
Brazil<http://lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,20266.msg116772.html#msg116772>
« *on:* March 16, 2013, 03:37:25 am »
Hello, I still have some unsold copies of the official Lazarus book in
english in Brazil, which I would like to sell. The price is R$125 with free
shipping for the whole country. Payment via bank deposit to Banco Itaú.

Índice com o conteúdo do livro aqui:
http://www.blaisepascal.eu/lazarus/ContentPage5_10.pdf

Please contact me via PM anyone who would like to acquire a copy.

​​

--
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. *Albert
Einstein*