FW: RE: [lazarus] Probelm with TComponent.Notification

Cliff Baeseman Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.Com
Mon Apr 12 12:21:45 EDT 1999

I have a script at home that kills all of the files and runs the compiler
that is how I deal with the error.

Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Miller [mailto:SMiller1 at stvgb.org]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 1999 11:03 AM
To: lazarus at miraclec.com
Subject: Re: FW: RE: [lazarus] Probelm with TComponent.Notification

Thanks for the quick fix.  I will attempt to download the latest compiler.

Are you aware of the bug that causes the compiler to throw an internal error
9999 whenever you don't delete your .o files before compiling, OR if I make
a change to the compon.inc file and compile my project, it goes to rebuild
the inc file, then goes to rebuild my project and throws an error.  All I do
to fix it is run the compiler again and it works.

Shane

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.com (Cliff Baeseman) wrote:

> [...]

The reason it crashes is that there is a compiler bug: do not use default
properties ! So instead of FComponents[I] it should be FComponents.Items[i]

I will try to get this fixed in the compiler ASAP.

Michael.