Your test worked but you knew that. :-)

Michael Zayats zmichael at post.tau.ac.il
Sun Apr 18 14:18:49 EDT 1999

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Cliff Baeseman wrote:

> Michael,
>
>  Myself and shane are just concentrating on the VCL stuff at the moment.
> If any component interests you you are more than welcome to jump on it. The
> checkbox widget is something that comes to mind right off hand. Shane is
> fully engaged inthe menu stuff at the moment. I am going to work a little
> later today on the main form. I have to recreate it using our new FCL
> library. We are not to far from being able o snap together a quick ide to
> start from.z

I will consider to use it in development of Megido :-)
I guess you will not object it?

> We will need the checkbox one to set compiler switches on the compiler
> options dialog.

As now I am working day and night on getting core components, such as
TControl, TForm, TApplication out of the factory... So I am a bit not
interested in toggle buttons ;-(

> BTW the latest is in the CVS if you wish to work from there.
>
> I was checking my mail from the linux box at home user name cliff instead
> of root. I had to change
> from using root because cvs will not work uder root either.
>

> Your help is appreciated you know more about the fcl tcomponent and above.

I will try and help you as much as I can. It will be good if we will move
in complementing directions, such that we will be able to enjoy from
work of each other!

with best regards,

Michael Zayats