[lazarus] FW: Dynamic Caption Change

Cliff Baeseman Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.Com
Thu Apr 22 09:57:07 EDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Cliff Baeseman [mailto:Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 1999 8:54 AM
To: 'Shane Miller'
Subject: Dynamic Caption Change

Yep that is the same I was thinking but alot of these controls decend from
gtklabel. It is quite apparent that the
label is holding a local copy. In theory you should be able to cast a button
widget as a gtklabel and then use gtk_label_set to change the caption of a
button for instance. But I have tried just about every thing and cannot get
it to work.

Cliff