More '' pointer issues

Cliff Baeseman Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.Com
Thu Apr 29 10:37:45 EDT 1999

YAHOOOOOOO!   We are back in business....  I presume this means that
TStrings.SaveToFile will work now.

Thats Great Thanx

Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: michael at wisa.be [mailto:michael at wisa.be]On Behalf Of Michael Van
Canneyt
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 1999 2:48 AM
To: Michael A. Hess
Cc: Lazarus project
Subject: Re: More '' pointer issues

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Michael A. Hess wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Here is some more information, not sure if it helps you or not.

It sure did, because I have found the problem !!

The problem is that in TIniFiles, the strings are shortstrings !!

I put a {$H+} after the {$Mode Delphi} and all works now flawlessly.
(your little testprogram too !)

I've committed the new inifiles to CVS.
(for the other ones: The TInifile now functions again)

Michael.