[lazarus] Lazarus CVS update

Cliff Baeseman Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.Com
Thu Apr 29 10:54:12 EDT 1999

Ok I see where you are comming from how about this then..  Is there a panel
widget?  You could build this component and then place the memo on it and
the scrollbars on each side. The panel would be thee parent of  the memo and
the scrollbars.

Just kicking around a few ideas.

Cliff

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Miller [mailto:SMiller1 at stvgb.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 1999 9:46 AM
To: lazarus at miraclec.com
Subject: Re: RE: [lazarus] Lazarus CVS update

I can't add the scrollbars to the Memo because 1:  It's not a container, and
2: The scrollbars would cover up some of the text.  They are meant to be
placed along side the Memo

Shane

>>> Cliff Baeseman <Cliff.Baeseman at Greenheck.com> 04/29 9:35 AM >>>
Very interesting we will take a good look at this thanx for the tip!

Shane I also noticed last night that you are passing AOwner to the scrollbar
which would be the form vs the
memo control. I believe this is why you are having trouble with the add
control method.

Cliff