[lazarus] New graphics for future web site.

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Aug 2 09:49:28 EDT 1999

Very nice Michael.  I look forward to the new site.

Shane

>>> "Michael A. Hess" <mhess at miraclec.com> 08/01 9:23 PM >>>
Greetings,

I worked today on creating some of the graphics for the soon to be new
and improved Lazarus web site. I create what will be the splash screen
for the site and what can also be used for the IDE splash screen.

The second image is really for the Free Pascal project itself. I have
create a small button that can be placed on promoters web sites. It
consists of the animated cat and the name "Free Pascal".

Let's everybody start putting it on our web sites to help promote FPC.