[lazarus] no text in editor

Pascal Dutilleul pduti at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 10:04:51 EDT 1999

Hi Shane,

I've tried it, but it doesn't work.
I've opened two editor windows, and I dragged one over the other.  When
I dragged then that window away, then I still don't see no text in the
window that was hidden partially or completely.

I also ALT-TABbed to another application that completely covers
lazarus, and then switched back. But without the desired result.

I'm not very well used to the lazarus source, but if you give my some
redirections in what sourcefiles the redrawing occurs I could try to
help searching the bug.

Pascal